miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Paris

Ah, Paris!

C'est une belle ville, Paris. It's lovely, Paris, with such a friendly people and the language… so beautiful, so understable. It's my latest fascination, France and the French language. Why everybody hate French? Nothing bad can come out of a country that likes food so much.

Everything is lovely in France. We visited a lovely couple and their lovely flat that has a lovely view of Montmartre and the Eiffel Tower. They made me believe in American cheese movies, where you can see the Eiffel tower from every window of every hotel.

They are expecting a half Spanish half French baby and Cecile will make his/her clothes herself. She already made the furniture of the house out of cardboard and she made also dinner for us. If this wasn't enough, she speaks six languages, including Spanish, which they usually speak at home. Yeah, I would date her too.

Just to make it even more perfect it was sunny the whole weekend. I felt like singing "la vie en rose" while we walked along the Sena, Notre Dame a droit. I couldn't even get upset about paying twenty euros for a beer. Afer all, I spent the same amount for cookies.

And then we came back to Prague, and it was raining, and the way home from the airport didn't look lovely at all. I looked at Martin and for a second I wished he was French and I could understand his mum. But just for a second. then I thought I couldn't date a French guy, everybody hates French...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario