jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

Surprise, surprise!!

So yes, I have been months making jokes about having children and suddenly, quite suddenly in fact, I don't know what to say.
Our little "planned accident" caught us quite off guard.

We were supposed to be planning our trip to the Gobi dessert and instead we were visiting pharmacies in Moscow, first for a pregnancy test, then for a second pregnancy test, finally to get vitamins for pregnancy.

Then everything went too fast. The call to the gynecologist:
-It's not an illness, you can do normal life, it's all common sense
-Sushi?
-No
-Sauna?
-No
-Gobi dessert?
-Definitely not

I don't have common sense. At least not the kind of common sense that is expected from pregnant ladies. But of course, in the pregnancy world everything is pink and flower-ish and can make you puke more than the morning sickness. I don't have much of that. I only experienced it the morning I found out I was pregnant, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that cannot swallow a bite after such news.

Pregnancy symptoms: Urge to cry and say stupidities, hormones must be getting nuts
Mother instinct from 1 to 10: Zero, but urge to cry when presented homeless puppies. Hormones…
Belly status: Big, but I cannot blame the embryo for that

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario