lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

It moves!!

I have seen before these ultrasound souvenirs from other pregnant ladies. Generally I would have problems even to recognize that white bean over dark background as "the baby", leave alone share the mum's-to-be excitement over the size of the embryo.

This feeling didn't really changed after my very first ultrasound. There was a blurry white thing in the middle of my uterus and a blinking spot, supposedly the heart, that made the father-to-be smile like an idiot. I was mainly relieved. It's good to know the embryo has a heart. It's good to know there is an embryo inside after all and these hormone kicks I'm experiencing is not due to some bizarre illness.

Anyway, on Friday I had my second ultrasound. The white bean had expanded to what it appeared most of my uterus, and it looked shinny and blurry as usual. And then the doctor said "he is sleeping" and I was shocked. Does it sleep? How do you know it sleeps? It seems too small and undefined to sleep. And then the doctor said "no, he's moving". And she turned the screen and I saw it too. It moved! and I have to say, yes, I was touched. And I smiled like an idiot.

Pregnancy Symptons: There should be gone already!! Why I still feel like there is a parasite stealing my energy?
Mother instinct: 2. Because I have been showing around the picture of the white, four centimeters bean

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario