jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

Nein!


Somewhere here I wrote that the day Dani looked into our eyes and said Nein! it would break his father's heart.

Well, here it is. The day arrived. It is not exactly Nein! it is more like Nananana! pronounced with great conviction, extended finger, angry face and dictatorial attitude. Father's reaction? Denial. "I think it is more like a ne". No, it isn't. It is not "ne"(Czech) and it is not "no" (Spanish). It is a very clear "na". Who would have told us a monosyllabic could make so clear the linguistical order in this family?

No denial, we have to accept it. We have a German baby. And it is right in this time of hostility between both our countries. We try not to take diplomatic tension home, but I have to say it always bothered me when the Spanish newspapers messed it up talking about "Eastern Europe". "Illegal immigrants from Czech Republic and Belorussia", "economical situation in Czech Republic and Ukraine"... and now it is starting to bother me when people trash Merkel. I don't like her either, but I didn't vote her. Did you? Or course not. We voted another gentleman, and we have to agree that the voters of the previous lady are (so far) better off than voters from the later gentleman. Don't get upset about the amateur political analysis. Just trying to defend my son's country.

Talking about defending, what I do defend (selfishly) is a European parliament that has in mind the common interest and controls those ladies and gentleman that are supposed to take us out of the dark place they led us into in the first place. Because if newspapers are right for once and EUROPE IS BREAKING!!! my family is properly f...ed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario