lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

Tiny fluffy reindeer shoes

Yesterday Martin and I went into a baby shop and bought a pair of reindeer baby shoes. They are soooo cute. The baby will be born in March and the Christmas motives will look a bit outdated, or plain stupid, but it doesn't matter. They are sooooo cute.

When we first came into the shop Martin felt a bit out of place. Honestly, me too, but once the engineer instinct kicked in from the inside of both of us we enjoyed quite a lot. It was quite refreshing to find out that behind the pink and blue fluffy baby dresses, the magic world of pregnancy shops is full of gadgets and advanced technology.

First of all Martin explored the toys section and played with most of the playable items on display while I was trying to figure out the mechanism of a portable bathtub. I amazed myself studying all the different types of containers where you can store a baby and Martin compared prices of baby trolleys with the same enthusiasm as he would compare the engines of Skoda Octavias.

We both concluded what our friends already told us. The baby industry is a mafia that exploits the fact that tiny clothes with bunny ears are incredibly cute and that nobody should have to pay ten euros for ten cubic centimeters of stuffed animal. Not even for stuffed animal in the shape of reindeer shoes.

And one could wonder, what the heck were we doing in a baby shop anyway? I will tell more tomorrow.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I felt like chestnuts and partner didn't provide. It is not a symptom, but I want to record the fact here in case I need to use it later on. I have bad memory
Mother instinct:I bought reindeer fluffy shoes for the baby. That surely earned me a four

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario