viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Not ready yet

Another interesting piece of knowledge from our hippy prenatal lessons is that apparently if the woman is not mentally ready to deliver, she won't.

Now, this is really important for us, since we still don't have a new flat, we didn't inform the Czech government about whom the father of the baby is and we didn't drop by the Spanish embassy to enquire about how to get a beautiful passport with two surnames for our child. With all this, I'm not mentally ready to deliver this child yet. More worrying, I think if all paperwork and logistics were solved, I still wouldn't be mentally ready to deliver this child.

Come on! Twelve hours of pain followed by two months of not sleeping. Who can be mentally ready for that? I rather have the alien kicking my belly bottom and messing with my stomach a little bit longer.

Well, surprisingly, everybody else is so much looking forward to me pushing this creature out. Even my dear Martin said that he would like to have the baby in his arms already. "Seriously?" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Seriously?" I insisted. "Yes" he insisted as well. I didn't know whether to kiss him or kick his ass.

Pregnancy symptoms: Cellulites. My sister says I shouldn't eat oranges, but not giving the baby enough C Vitamin would really make me feel like a bitch. I choose cellulites.

Mother instinct: 3. I don't want the baby to go out, but I am fine with him being inside.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario